Guidelines for Posting and Receiving Approval For Your BuySellTrade Thread:
1. You must have 100 or more quality posts.
2. You must have donor status.
3. You must have been a forum member for 90 days or more.
4. You must be free from infractions and bans.
5. Your product/service must comply with all BHW rules, including but not limited to, no forums, no coaching, no illegal services. Check the rules before deciding on a thread.
6. Your thread should include clear contact and refund policies.
7. Your product and service must be of quality and priced reasonably. BHW staff will be the sole arbitors of this.
8. You must have 10 or higher reputation.
How To Submit A BuySellTrade Thread
If the above applies please complete the next set of steps:
1. Create your thread, it will go into a moderation queue. You should keep a copy of the thread text and title. Make sure your thread is a final edit, write it in Word first.
2. Send a PM to a one or more of the BHW staff, this should:
3. Include a brief summary of your proposed product/service and the pricing at the top of the PM.
4. Include the title used for your BST thread.
5. Include the full text of your proposed BST thread.
6. Include requirements, if any, for the moderator to review your service.
7. NOT be sent to 'Moderators In Training'.
8. It is required that a Moderator review your service, and it is expected that you provide the top level package or service if this is applicable. If you are unable to provide this, you are unable to service the large market that BHW provides.
9. Wait patiently to hear back from the staff regarding your BST, DO NOT send follow up PMs requesting the status of your thread.
10. If your thread is approved pay a $30 listing fee via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org .
NOTE: Also, upon approval, be sure to send a PM to WizGizmo or blackhit
and ask for your product name to be placed on BHW's "Do Not Share" list to
prevent other members from sharing your product.